WHY INVEST IN INSTAGRAM AS A MUSICIAN?
- Credibility - We live in an age where having a strong follower base equates to social currency. Simply put, you look more credible and gain more opportunities the more followers you have. It also displays that you take your career and brand seriously.
- Gig Opportunities - Having a strong social media presence gives you more exposure which in turn can lead to paid gigs. Most artists today are found on the internet. All it takes is the right video!
- Endorsements - Imagine getting FREE gear from your favorite music companies.. This is definitely possible. In fact, a lot of our artists we have featured have landed endorsement deals with major music companies such as Fender, PRS, Ernie Ball, and more.
- High-Profile Collaborations - If you're looking to collaborate with your favorite artists and influencers, having a strong social media presence only helps. High-profile influencers get contacted all the time. Having a strong following not only tells the artist that you take yourself seriously, but in return tells the artist that they will benefit from the collaboration as well. Collaborations should always be a win-win for both parties.
- International Networking - The great part about social media is that it's not limited to the area you live in. Once you put content out, it is exposed to the entire world! The connections and networking you can gain can be invaluable. It goes back to the saying, "It's not what you know, it's who you know."
- The Time Is Now - Instagram is growing at staggering speeds... This means that it's harder today to grow a following than it was last year... or even last month! Don't wait too long and miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM BEING FEATURED?
- Hundreds to thousands of likes on your featured post
- Hundreds to TENS of thousands of views on your featured video
- Targeted followers to your Instagram profile
- Credibility/bragging rights to your friends and family
- Exposure to celebrities/influencers
- New connections/friends in the music industry
- And more!
"University of Rock is great for gaining exposure as a musician all over the world. After getting featured, I connected with a lot more new fans and friends, and am very grateful for that!" - Anna Sentina (Musician/YouTuber with 300k + Subscribers)
*Please note that results are not guaranteed and will vary depending on the quality and content of your post. Ex: A lower quality/less interesting post will generally get less likes/comments/followers etc.
WHY PAY US FOR A FEATURE?
- We have spent years building an actual brand and cultivating a loyal fanbase
- Our accounts are very niche specific meaning that your post will be super targeted to your ideal audience, in other words your chances of gaining new followers is much higher
- You're not competing with tens/hundreds of thousands of other musicians/posts (the actual chances of being featured on our accounts are very slim)
- We have some major influencers/celebrities that follow our accounts. Your video could be seen by some of your biggest music idols!
- Unlike other accounts that do shoutouts, we are very brand conscious and only post a certain amount per day. Most shoutout accounts will post 5-10 + features all in one day. This causes the account to be over saturated with features and brings down the level of engagement and effectiveness of the feature.
- We have never bought our followers unlike some of our competitors.
“University of Rock is a positive community of like-minded individuals. It’s a great resource for artist exposure and to simply connect with people through music.” - Cole Rolland (Guitarist/Producer)
HOW IT WORKS:
- Submit your information to us via the form below.
- We will review your information/account and get back to you with our different feature options and packages.
- Depending on our waitlist, we can usually get your first feature scheduled within the next week.
TIP: Reserve your feature on multiple accounts and get extra exposure!
"University of Rock helped me share my music with so many amazing people, but it's more than just a platform to share videos. It's a community, and one that every person who loves music should be a part of!" - Ayla Tezler (Guitarist)
Q: When can I expect my feature to be posted after I pay?
A: Once payment is collected, your feature will generally go live within 3-5 business days. *Wait times may be longer depending on our waitlist.
Q: What kind of posts can be featured?
A: Generally videos of you playing or pictures of your gear. Other requests may be considered.
Q: How many new followers can I expect to gain?
A: It all depends on the quality of your post. If you have unique, kick-ass content, it will drive more engagement and followers than a post that is less interesting/lower in quality. Generally we've seen musicians gain anywhere from tens to hundreds of followers within a day of being featured.
Q: What kind of video would you recommend I use for the feature?
A: Popular cover songs generally do the best since most people already know the song but feel free to do whatever!
Q: Can I pay for more than 1 feature?
A: Yes, please contact us for more information.